COVID 19 Update on our Campground for Summer 2021
June 9, 2021
With COVID-19 at the foremost of everyone’s minds, we want to keep you informed regarding our facilities and activities for this summer 2021.
We want to welcome you as soon as we can.
BC has implemented a 4-phase re-opening strategy. You can find information on this plan www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/convid-19. 2021. This is great news as inter-provincial travel may be possible as early as June 15, 2021.
We are still accepting reservations for the summer from All Canadian’s. Please use our new booking inquiry to see what we have available.
The health and safety of our guest and staff is first priority. We have reviewed the rules and regulations and taken direction from the local government and health authorities and hope we can safely accommodate guest to meet their needs during this time of uncertainty. Each guest will be required to sign a code of conduct and waiver prior to entering the park to insure every ones safety.
Our washroom/shower house will be open with restrictions. All campers with self contained RVs are to use their own washrooms facilitates to help reduce the spread of the virus. People who are renting the cabins and tent trailers or units without facilities will be first priority. We will be following the cleaning advice given to us in accordance with COVID 19 Health Regulations.
For the health and safety of our guest, the pool and hot tub WILL NOT be open during the 2021 season.
Groups and Social Distancing
Each group in a campsite or cabin must be from one household unit, or within their social circle. Household groups must maintain a minimum of 2 meter (6 feet) social distancing from other Household groups. No gatherings of more than 6 people anywhere in the campground are allowed at any time. No un-registered guests are permitted at your campsite or cabin at any time.
- We ask you phone to make a reservation, however if you arrive without a reservation we will try our best to accommodate you.
- No visitor allowed, registered guest only.
- No groups, only families living in the same household in one unit.
- Our Cabins are open and we are maintaining cleaning procedures set out by the Health Authorities
- Laundry Room will be open to one user at a time, please be respectful of others and not leave your laundry in the laundry room for longer than it needs to be, so the next person can have a turn. Detailed rules will be posted on Laundry room door.
- Our store/reservation desk will still have some basics, including, ice , wood, coffee bar, ice cream and other basics.
- The Playground will be open
- The basketball and pickle ball court will be available to use provided you bring your own balls and rackets.
- Mini golf will be open with social distancing requirements. If you have your own putters please bring, however we will have some here for you to borrow.
- We will be having live entertainment for the campers, we ask you maintain your social distancing while enjoying our musicians.
- We will ask for everyone to do their part, washing your hands, sanitizing whenever possible, and to maintain social distancing.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation. If You have any questions feel free to contact us.
Salmon Arm Camping Resort Management