Camp Sites and Camp Fires
- Picnic Tables and Fire Pits are available at each site. Please do not move the picnic table and/or fire pit from their designated areas.
- Campfires are allowed in the rings provided at each campsite.
- Firewood is available for purchase at the office.
- Please help us preserve our trees by not chopping or damaging them.
- NO WASHING of RVs.
- NO GENERATORS are allowed on site as it is disturbing to others.
- The 5km/hr. speed limit MUST be respected because this is a family campground and CHILDREN ARE EVERYWHERE!!
- QUIET HOURS are from 11:00 pm. – 7:00 am.
- Please accompany and stay with your CHILDREN using the pool, hot tub, restrooms and store.
- Please use the designated areas shown on the maps to dump your GARBAGE. DO NOT LEAVE GARBAGE in your fire pits or at your site.
- Only ONE CAMPER UNIT is allowed per site. If you have any questions, please discuss them with campground staff.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times. Campers or their guests will be asked to leave if they fail to comply with this rule.
- Please DO NOT leave your pet unattended or tied up at your campsite.
- Our other guests may not enjoy your pets’ company so please do not bring them to the pool, hot tub, or into buildings, including washrooms.
- If you go out for the day, we ask that you take your pet with you or we can recommend a very good kennel across the road from the campground.
- Hours of Operation of the pool are 10:00 am to 9:30 pm, in High Season.
- Hours of Operation of the hot tub are 5:00 pm to 9:30 pm in High Season
- There is no lifeguard on duty; swim at your own risk.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- No Diving Allowed.
- Our pool is for the pleasure of registered guests only.
- No pets are allowed in the pool area.
- All children who are not toilet-trained must be wearing a proper swim diaper at all times while in or around the pool or hot-tub (these are available for purchase at the office).
- Please dry off before entering the building areas as the floors are very slippery when wet.
Due to COVID-19, visitors will not be permitted for the 2021 season.
Note: Management assumes no responsibilities for accidents, injuries, losses, damages or theft of any kind.