Camp Sites and Camp Fires
- Picnic Tables and Fire Pits are available at each site. Please do not move the picnic table and/or fire pit from their designated areas.
- Campfires are allowed in the rings provided at each campsite, provided there is not a fire ban. Propane fire pits are allowed.
- Firewood is available for purchase at the office.
- Please help us preserve our trees by not chopping or damaging them.
- NO WASHING of RVs.
- NO GENERATORS are allowed on site as it is disturbing to others.
- The 5km/hr. speed limit MUST be respected because this is a family campground and CHILDREN ARE EVERYWHERE!!
- QUIET HOURS are from 11:00 pm. – 7:00 am.
- Children are to be back at their sites by 10:00pm.
- No loud music at any time. Music to be turned off at 11:00 as sound travels
- Please accompany and stay with your CHILDREN using the pool, restrooms and store.
- Please use the designated areas shown on the maps to dump your GARBAGE. DO NOT LEAVE GARBAGE in your fire pits or at your site.
- Only ONE CAMPER UNIT is allowed per site. If you have any questions, please discuss them with campground staff.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times. Campers or their guests will be asked to leave if they fail to comply with this rule.
- Please DO NOT leave your pet unattended or tied up at your campsite or in your RV.
- Our other guests may not enjoy your pets’ company so please do not bring them to the pool, hot tub, or into buildings, including washrooms.
- If you go out for the day, we ask that you take your pet with you.
Pool NOW OPEN ON JULY 16 2021 for the 2021 season
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED BY AN ADULT
- Children under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult.
- Ensure all children less than 7 years of age are closely always supervised (within arm’s reach) by a responsible person of at least 16 years of age.
- Ensure one responsible person supervises up to three children who are less than 7 years of age
- Ensure you are not ill (including diarrhea, vomiting, open sore(s), bandages, head colds, discharging ears or noses, or ear infections). Persons with related symptoms should not enter the pool until 48 hours after cessation of these symptoms.
- Wear clean and appropriate bathing attire.
- Take a cleansing shower.
- Ensure infants and toddlers wear swim diapers and/or elastic swim pants.
- Report an injury suffered while in the pool enclosure, to the pool manager or office.
- Report any contamination or fouling of the pool (e.g., urinating of defecating), to the pool manager or lifeguard.
- No running, fighting, or engaging in conduct likely to cause an injury.
- No contaminating or fouling the pool.
- No diving or flipping into the pool.
- No entry if under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants
- No pets are allowed in the pool area.
- Please dry off before entering the building areas as the floors are very slippery when wet.
- Our pool is for the pleasure of registered guests only, all visitors MUST register at the office and be prearranged.
- Hours of Operation of the pool are 10:00 am to 9:30 pm,
Visitors must check-in and register i at the office before entering the park. Due to campground capacity there is a limit on the amount of visitors allowed in the park . Please check with management before inviting guest.
Visitors will receive a pass that will be displayed on their vehicle while at the park
There is limited amount of extra park, check with staff before parking vehicles
Visitors must leave the park by 10:00pm
A fee of $5 will be charged per guest. Payable before entering the park.
Note: Management assumes no responsibilities for accidents, injuries, losses, damages or theft of any kind.