Please read the Terms and Conditions below before booking:
**ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS**
- Rates for one-bedroom cabins are based on four people.
- Rates for two-bedroom cabins are based on six people.
- All other rates include 4 people and one pet.
- Extra children under 16 yrs old add $3.00 per night.
- For additional adults, add $5.00 per night.
- First Pet free: each additional dog $5.00 per night.
- Boat fee:$10.00 a day or $50.00 a week.
Minimum stay requirement to make a reservation is as follows:
- Two-day minimum stay on RV sites in high season and low season weekends.
- Cabins have a three-day minimum stay in high season.
- Cabins during low season have a three-day minimum stay during weekends.
- Long weekends or special events may have different minimum stays as per management discretion.
Reservations and Cancellation Policy Information
The following cancellation policy and rules are in place to ensure Salmon Arm Camping Resort offers fair and equal opportunities to everyone who wishes to make a reservation and enjoy our facilities. Please be considerate and give as much notice as possible if you need to cancel or change your reservation.
- A two night stay per week will be charged to your credit card as a deposit at the time of making a reservation to guarantee your request.
- If you wish to cancel your reservation, a minimum of two weeks notice is required to receive a 50% refund on your deposit. Cancellations of one-night stays are nonrefundable.
- A three-night stay will be charged to your credit card as a deposit at the time of making a reservation to guarantee your request.
- If you cancel your reservation, we reserve the right to charge the cost of a one-night stay. The balance of of your deposit will be refunded if you notify us of your cancellation a minimum of 30 days before your arrival date.
- A $300 non-refundable deposit will be charged to your credit card at the time of making a reservation. This amount will be deducted from the total cost of your stay when you arrive.
**High Season** (June 24 – Sept 6 2021)
**Low Season** (before June 24 and after Sept 6 2021)
- Reservations are non-transferable.
- Once you have arrived there is no refund on shorting your stay and drop off dates.
- When changing your reservation and dropping off days, cancellation fees will apply. Refer to the above.
- Holiday weekends and special events that have a minimum stay may have special deposit and cancellation requirements.
- A request for a specific site for under 7 days will be noted but may not be guaranteed.
There will NOT be refunds for the following conditions:
- No shows, late arrivals, early departures, eviction, or inclement weather.
Checking IN and OUT:
- Check-in time is 1:00 pm and check-out time is 11:00 am.
- If you wish to remain another day, please check at the office by 10:00 am, and we will make necessary arrangements subject to availability.
- In order to fulfill all our guest reservations, if you wish to extend your stay and do not check in at the office, we will automatically charge you for another day’s stay.
- For our Park Model and 5th Wheel rentals the check-in time is 3:00 pm and check-out time is 11:00 am.