Please read the Terms and Conditions below before booking:
**ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS**
- Rates for one-bedroom cabins are based on four people.
- Rates for two-bedroom cabins are based on six people.
- All other rates include 4 people and one pet.
- Extra children under 16 yrs old add $3.00 per night.
- For additional adults, add $5.00 per night.
- First Pet free: each additional dog $5.00 per night.
- Boat fee:$10.00 a day or $50.00 a week.
Minimum stay requirement to make a reservation is as follows:
- Two-day minimum stay on RV sites in high season and low season weekends.
- Cabins have a three-day minimum stay in high season.
- Cabins during low season have a three-day minimum stay during weekends.
- Long weekends or special events may have different minimum stays as per management discretion.
Reservations and Cancellation Policy Information
The following cancellation policy and rules are in place to ensure the Salmon Arm Camping Resort is committed to a fair and equal opportunity for everyone to make a reservation and enjoy our facilities. Please be considerate and give as much notice as possible if you need to cancel or change your reservation.
- Low season, a two-night stay will be charged to your credit card. One night is non-refundable at any point, the other night will be refunded if two weeks notice is given.
- High season, a two-night stay will be charged to your credit card, this is non-refundable at any point.
- Low season, a three-night stay will be charged to your credit care. One night is non-refundable at any point, the other two nights will be refunded if 30 days notice is given.
- High season, a three-night stay will be charged to your credit card. This is non-refundable at any point.
- High and low season: A $ 300 non-refundable fee will be charged to your card and will be deducted from your stay when you arrive.
**High Season** (June 24 – Sept 6 2021)
**Low Season** (before June 24 and after Sept 6 2021)
- Reservations are non-transferable.
- When changing your reservation and dropping off days, cancellation fees will apply. Refer to above.
- Cancellations are to be made by email only.
- Holiday weekends and special events that have a minimum stay may have special deposit and cancellation requirements.
- A request for a specific site for under 7 days will be noted but may not be guaranteed.
There will NOT be refunds for the following conditions:
- Not showing, late arrivals, early departures, eviction, or inclement weather.
- Due to the current pandemic, you accept that you are travelling at your own risk knowing fully that travel restrictions and provincial changes can be made any time. If any changes are made municipally, provincially, or federally that prevent you from travelling you accept that our regular cancellation policy still applies.
Checking IN and OUT:
- Check-in time is 1:00 pm. and check-out time is 11:00 am.
- If you wish to remain another day please check at the office by 10:00 am, and we will make necessary arrangements based on availability.
- In order to fulfill all our guest reservations, failure to do so without checking at the office will automatically be charged for another day’s stay.
- For park model and fifth wheel check-in time is 3:00 pm and check out time is 11:00 am.